JoomD Component For Joomla
Features and Functionality:
- Entry Manager
- Category Manager
- Custom Fields Manager – Ability to Add, Edit and Delete custom fields
- Various types to choose from for a custom field: Image, PDF, Doc, Excel, Zip, Drop Down, Radio button, WYSIWIG Editor, Textfield, Textarea, URL, Email
- Option to make a field as Required
- Option to Include custom fields in Search
- Add CSS Class in a custom field
- Option to Display Custom field in Quick View/ Detailed View
- Frontend Control panel for users to Add and Manage entries
- Latest Entries Module
- Search Module
- Option to choose if User registration is required to add entries and manage those entries (As obvious, only registered users can manage their entries)
- Option to Add Captcha in the Entry Submission form
- Option to display entries to Registered users only and making user registration as required for guest users to view detailed entries.
- Set emails for Notification to one or more administrators.
- Option to Approve entries from the backend or set it to approve automatically
- Multi-Language Support
- Simple and Intuitive control panel
How to make the most of JoomD?
With its features and nice-looking UI, it’s quite easy to build directories. Option to apply restricted access for Detail page of an entry. Add Captcha in user-submission forms. Display custom fields in search page and search results page. Create custom fields from variety of field types. Optional control panel for users to manage their entries. Option to approve entries from the backend.
With JoomD v2.0, you can do the following:
- Entry listings
- Files Listings
- Download Manager with Restricted Access
- Event listings
- Business directory
- Course Listing directory
- User-generated contents